Terms and Conditions
The Hires T&Cs you agree to when hiring from Carrycall
- ENdynamics Ltd has the right to terminate the contract at any time and for any reason.
- The equipment shall remain the property of ENdynamics Ltd at all times.
- The equipment shall not be used by persons who do not have permission of ENdynamics Ltd and only be used by the person(s) named in the Agreement, and only for the purpose of personal transport.
- The Hiree assumes all responsibility for the safe operation of the equipment and use the equipment as directed by ENdynamics Ltd including: a. Not exceeding the weight limit specified for the equipment b. Not carrying any person in the wheelchair other than the designated user.
- ENdynamics Ltd will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred during the rental of this equipment and the Hiree indemnifies ENdynamics Ltd against all such loss or damage.
- The Hiree agrees to pay for any damage or loss to the equipment during the period of hire including all parts, labour, delivery, collection, postage and packaging and not conduct any repairs to the equipment without the express permission of ENdynamics Ltd
- The Hiree agrees ENdynamics Ltd accept no liability under any circumstances for any inconvenience, injury, loss of profit, business or production or any similar or other loss whether direct, indirect or consequential howsoever caused.
- Equipment must not be taken outside the UK without permission of ENdynamics Ltd.
- The equipment must be returned clean, tidy and in the condition specified at the time of rental, fair wear and tear accepted, else a minimum £35.00 cleaning charge will apply.
- The Hiree agrees to allow access for service and maintenance as required.
- Upon breach of this contract the equipment will be surrendered to ENdynamics Ltd. Failure to do so will result in normal rental charges being incurred plus any costs in the recovery of the equipment.
- The Hiree agrees to make Payments according to the agreed Schedule.
- The Hiree accepts to pay charges incurred by ENdynamics Ltd for missed payments plus any late payment or debt recovery costs - including 'Overdue' Statement Cost @ £12.00 each.
- The Hiree accepts ENdynamics Ltd does not offer clinical or postural advice.
- The Hiree agrees to pay an additional £10.00 for missed delivery or collections.