We collect certain information when you use Carrycall
The Information We Collect
- Queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send us a message or email.
- Your IP Address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
- If you hire from us, we will collect a small amount of personal data in order to allow us to fulfil your order. This data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to satisfy your needs as a customer.
- We do not store your credit or debit card details.
How We Use This Information
- To improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
- To respond to any feedback you send us, if you've asked us to.
- To fulfil your hire order.
Keeping Your Information Safe
- Transmitting information over the internet is not always completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your personal risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it, eg: we use a trusted SSL Certificate on this site.
- We will not share your information with any third party or organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we will not pass on your personal details to other websites.
- Our payment transactions are always encrypted.
- We store our website data on secure servers in the UK.